
This is Vitross at his game tonight. He played GREAT! I love watching kids his age play. They don't really know what they are doing but its so fun to watch. He is an awesome running back.
Another great pic of Tross at his game.
This was a picture from Tross's game last saturday. I FINALLY got the pics.
Vicki and Tyler at the game.Poor Tyler, he was on Spring Break last week and at his other grandma's house. He is now covered in poison ivy..head to toe. Sound familiar???
There is another game on saturday so there is more to come.
4 comments:
I love Vitross's hair! Sorry to hear Tyler has poison ivy again!
Good Pics
Pictures of the boys are great - even if Tyler has poison ivy. Too bad, it's so painful and itchy. The pictures of you and your friends are good also. I had lunch with a friend of mine and her niece was on the cover of Sports Ill., bathing suit edition. You and your friends could make it I'm sure.
Grandma, not grandpa. I hit the wrong button.
Post a Comment